Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome to the real school of firebending

NOTE: please forgive me if my English is bad, images are added to get people curiosity nothing is my image. Please continue with your own risk. I am not demanding , requesting or trying any of these two indirectly, to practice or do any of the things i tell you. this blog is for an absolute time pass for who don't believe ..i am zuko [fake name].. i gonna share my experiment to become a real fire bender.

At the beginning I was as normal as a normal human being, I never realized what i can do. i though bending elements are nothing more than a stupid fantasy stuff good enough to be in a movie rather in the real life. What is a real life? is that the life we live now ? waking up every day , filling our empty stomach, dressing up and doing some filthy work for some filthy owners and masters who enslave us for an stupid illusion called money [we are slaves of our own mind], and we proud to say that bending elements and God is an illusion.Any way that's not my problem, all i want to tell you is that there are people who can actually bend elements and not much aware of it.I realized that I have the ability in fire bending . I promise you that i am not a master in fire bending, i am just a beginner a student who wants to share his own experience in the path of bending.

        At first let me tell you what i can do, then you can decide whether i am a fake or true all my words are truth and i don't demand or request your trust. try it on your own risk, because once you started to do this there is no going back, you will learn why i am saying this, in fore coming articles, lecture or whatever..
heat in normal human body
  1.  i can increase my body temperature ,and i can take all my body heat to my limbs [both feet and palms] and transfer the heat to the outside world. [mastering it, i can burn things] 
  2. I can vaporize water from a wet cloth [few amount for few seconds only, mastering it, I will make wonders]
  3. finally i can bend a candle fire in all the directions [mastering it, i can grow the fire, just like a real fire bender].
Believing me is not what i want , all i need is to share my experience . Thanks

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I have learned a few months ago that I can will a candle to move, shrink or stretch. Please teach me your ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar was influenced by real life monks who can do these things. So I'm inclined to believe you when you say this. In India, there are yogis who have mastered all 4 elements like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so amazing but how do you really do that #zuko... I so wish to be a bender

    ReplyDelete